Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's Prom Night

Tuesday, April 12, 2011
This week's trend I have decided will be prom dresses!  Yay!  I love prom dresses.  Even though they aren't something you can wear all the time, they are really beautiful and I can't wait until I need to get a prom dress.















So, in case you didn't already realize, I really love the bright coloured floor length ones that are big at the bottom because, first of all that style looks good on me and lots of other people and it makes you look and feel like a princess!  I love feeling like a princess!

I hope you enjoyed this week's prom special!  Enjoy your stress-free life!
Peace and love!

(EWWWWWW!!!! Awful song, worse than Friday, but it fits today's theme, so whatever)
Yay, a prom movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment