Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm Not Perfect But I Keep Trying

Sunday, April 3, 2011
So, today is Sunday, my Me Day!  Yay!!!  I guess I will have to tell you a little more about myself.  As I have already mentionned, I am really stressed out.  It's not my fault, there are a lot of things to balance in a teenage life especially when you also do a really demanding sport as well.  I have a little problem, because I am a perfectionist and I need everything to be perfect.



Because of this I am very stressed out.

I really need to relax a lot and get some sleep, because that is not really one of my priorities, so that is the last thing on my to do list (I don't get enough sleep, causing me to be more stressed).  I am often tired.

My friend says that I have OCD, but I don't think I do.  I just like everything to be a certain way and I like to strive for perfection, because I like it that way.




So, that is a little bit about my personality, see you tomorrow on Music Monday.  Enjoy your stress-free life!

No comments:

Post a Comment