Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Do Wanna Love You

Monday, April 11, 2011
This Monday, I will be telling you all about a band that stole my heart last fall....HEDLEY!!!  I went to see their concert in October and it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen in my entire life.  It was spectacular.  They sounded great, just like they do in their songs and they had so much energy on stage.  It was amazing to watch.  They made you want to watch them.  They performed songs, like any other band at a concert, but they also performed songs at a fake campfire, which I thought was really cool.  It was the most fun experience ever.  If all concerts are like that one, I want to go to concerts all the time. 

I was blown away by their talent an their energy while performing.  They really seemed to be having just as much fun as the audience was.  It was an unforgettable experience.



So, I hope you enjoyed this Monday's artist!  Enjoy your stress-free life!
Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment