Saturday, April 2, 2011

All You Need Is Love

Saturday, April 2, 2011
Today is Saturday, so I will be showing you guys something I have written.  Today it is a poem about love, and even though I have never actually been in love and had that person love me back, I have read a lot of books and I have been in love before.  I call it "Why Do I Love You?"



Why Do I Love You?

Why do I love you?
What a silly question
There are so many reasons why I love you
I love the way you seem so happy to see me
I love the way you like to spend time with me
I love the way you can be yourself when we're together
I love the way you make me feel like I can be myself
I love the way you make me happy every time I see you
I love the way that even though you are far away you seem so close
I love the way you are my best friend
But mostly I love the way you love me too

So, that was my love poem.  I couldn't really make it rhyme, so it doesn't rhyme.  This poem describes something I have already figured out about love, which is that it isn't the same if the one you love doesn't love you back.  I hope you liked it. 



Enjoy your Saturday and the rest of your stress free life!

No comments:

Post a Comment