Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Can Live Without You But Without You I'll Be Miserable At Best

Saturday, April 23, 2011
So, one feeling that I feel pretty often is the feeling of not being good enough.  I feel left out, as though I'm on the outside looking in, as though no one actually likes me, it's all just pretend.  You never know.  I can't read minds.  I wish I could.
http://www.whatdidshesay.ca/2011/04/19/notgoodenough/
Read this, it describes the way I feel pretty well, except for the fact I haven't even gone out with anyone, sadly.  I'm alone and I'm not good enough.


Today's poem is called "Not Good Enough".

Why am I alone?
Why am I not popular?
Why do most guys ignore me?
Why do they only treat me as a friend?
Is it because I'm not good enough to be a girlfriend?
Not pretty enough?
These are the questions I ask myself as I lie in bed alone.
Why has no one ever fallen in love with me?
Why does no one wish that they could be with me?
Why doesn't anyone realize how I feel?
Because I'm not good enough for them to care about.
I wish they could realize that some people
Have had lots of boyfriends
But continue to break their hearts
But I have not once had a boyfriend
And I am willing to love them for as long as possible
That I would never cheat
Or break up for no reason
Over the phone
By text
I am single, and I have been ready to mingle for a long time
I'm still free
Just not good enough






'It’s a lie to think that you’re not good enough. It’s a lie to think that you’re not worth anything.'-Nick Vujicic
I know I shouldn't feel this way.  But I do.



Enjoy your stress-free life!
Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment