Saturday, April 23, 2011

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Sunday, April 17, 2011
One thing about me that you might be interested to know is that I am a worrier.  I worry about everything, the important things, the non-important things, the future, the present and just about anything else.  I worry way too much, which causes me to be stressed out and bite my nails.  That is a really bad habbit that I want to stop, but my efforts don't seem to be working because my nails are kind of non existent.


I know that it isn't good to worry so much, but if I don't I feel like all the things I was worried about will actually happen and I just really want everything to turn out the way I want it to.  I don't the fact that I don't actually know how my future will turn out and I also don't like not knowing what people actually think of me.  I really need to stop this, so I have recently decided I will try and worry less, but we'll see how this turns out.
Enjoy your stress and worry-free life!
Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment