Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How Does She Know You Love Her

Saturday, April 9, 2011
So, today I went onto my blog and noticed something astonishing....I have 100 page views!  I know that it isn't very much, but it's a start and it means that people are reading my blog.  That is good because it means that this isn't just a waste of time.  I still don't have any followers yet, but I think that if I keep posting, people will start following.  It's good to think positive.

Today's piece of writing (because it is Writing Saturday) is kind of like a journal entry.  It's my thoughts and opinions on love and the fact that I still haven't found it yet.

Where is love?

Where is love?
I haven't found it yet
It seems that it has disappeared
Or maybe it has just never appeared
Will it ever appear?
I don't know
Will I ever fall in love?
I don't know
Will anyone ever love me?
I don't know
All of these unanswered questions worry me
I worry about being alone my whole life
I worry about never being kissed
I worry about never having a boyfriend
I worry about no boy ever loving me
I am a romantic at heart, but it is hard to be that way when you have no one to love
I just hope that someday I will find the guy who is right for me and loves me
And that I will someday stop being lonely



So, this is a true story.  I am lonely.  I wish that somebody loves me and I am terrified that I will be alone for the rest of my life.  I really want to live a happy life.  I feel like if I don't get to experience love (one of the happiest feelings of all time), it will lower my self esteem and cause me to be a hateful person.  I don't want that.  I just want love.




So, thanks for reading this blog post.  Enjoy your stress-free life! 
Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment