Tuesday, March 29, 2011

You're Everything

Tuesday, March 29, 2011
So....I have some news!  I have decided that from now on, every Monday will now be "Music Mondays".  So, like yesterday, I will feature a different artist that I enjoy, and maybe some Mondays I will feature music that I don't like, who knows?  I am pretty excited about this!!  It will be lots of fun.  I have also come up with some other themes for other days of the week as well.  Tuesdays will now be "Trendy Tuesdays", where I show you all of the fashion trends I am loving right now.  Wednesdays will be "Love Wednesdays", where I will be telling you about what I am loving on that Wednesday.  Thursdays will be "Lyric Thursdays", where I will post the lyrics of a great song and write about what I like about them.  Fridays will be "Beautiful Fridays", where I will show you something or somethings that are beautiful, to brighten your mood for the weekend.  Saturdays will be called "Writing Saturdays", which is the most personal day of the week because I will post some of my writing; a short story or poem for you to read.  And Sundays will be my "Me Day", where I tell you more about myself and my life!

So, since today is Tuesday, I will tell you about my favourite trend of all time!  

CONVERSE!!!!

Converse are the most amazing trend of shoes, I am in love with them!!
I own seven different pairs of Converse, which makes me very proud!  I have a neon pink, green and orange pair; a pink, black, and white plaid pair; a lime green pair; a black pair with purpley laces; a pair of multiple different blues with green laces; a light purple pair and a red pair.  I hope to get even more, like a yellow pair, a sparkly turquoise pair and more!

The best thing about Converse is that you can wear them with anything (I even wore a pair with my dress to semi formal at my school) and there are so many different pairs and kinds of Converse that anyone can be content wearing them.  To learn more about Converse go here : http://www.converse.com/

On that website you can look at lots of different Converse and you can even design your own!!

Have fun with your Converse and enjoy your stress-free life!!

1 comment:

  1. Love Converse, love that photo... Wish I owned all of those. lol

    ReplyDelete