Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Going Back To Hogwarts

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
So...today is "Love Wednesday"!!  Yay!!  One thing that I have been obsessively loving for quite a while now, is Starkid's fantastic musicals, A Very Potter Musical, A Very Potter Sequel, Me and My Dick and their amazing webshow, Little White Lie!!!  Starkid rules!!

Starkid is an amazingly talented group of actors and singers who have created four original musicals featuring songs they wrote themselves (their newest one, Starship, is coming out soon, I can't wait!).  They also feature the amazing talents of Darren Criss, who plays Blaine on Glee, who writes a lot of their songs and he is also in most of them.  I could watch all of these shows a million times and I still wouldn't be bored of them, they're that great!!  I highly recommend watching them yourself.

A Very Potter Musical


A Very Potter Sequel


Me and My Dick


Little White Lie


So, enjoy these videos and the rest of your stress free life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment