Monday, March 28, 2011

Haven't Met You Yet

Monday, March 28, 2011
Sooo.....today I am working on my music biography on a jazz musician.  Of course, I am doing the extremely talented and wonderful Michael Bublé....LOVE HIM!!!!!  Michael Bublé has the most beautiful voice I have ever heard!  He is amazing and his songs absolutely beautiful!
I love listening to his music, and his music videos are amazing.  Also, one thing that will make me admire any artist is the fact that he doesn't use autotune to change his voice, because anyone who does that is obviously not confident in their abilities, and I lose all respect for them.

Okay, so here are plenty of Michael Bublé videos, no need to watch them all, I just wanted to post them so that you could all experience what is feels like to listen to true music.  Next time, I will show you the amazing musical stylings of the greatest band of all time, The Beatles!

I hope that you have all realized from this what music should be like and how the music industry of today will pretty much give anyone a record deal, even if they have no talent, because of autotune.  But, everyone can tell when autotune is used, so the smart people will know what to listen to and Michael Bublé is a great choice for anyone; young or old, it doesn't matter.

So, enjoy your stress free life and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment